Managing your money effectively while in college is very important to your financial success after college. With this in mind, the Loan Services Office has developed MyLoanData. MyLoanData is your portal to information on the federal (Direct, Perkins, Stafford, Grad PLUS, Direct Grad PLUS, Health Profession Loans, etc.) and University of California (UC)/campus-based loans you borrowed during your studies at UCLA as well as any other loan/debt you may have acquired. The site offers tools to assist you in estimating your future periodic student loan payment amount(s). MyLoanData also includes important information and links pertaining to graduate, professional, and transfer students, as well as loan consolidation.
To access, via links found on the MyLoanData portal pages, the various websites where you can retrieve and review your information, you will need to have ready the following:
- Your FSA ID (If FSA ID unavailable/lost, go to https://fsaid.ed.gov and request new/duplicate one. You may go to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid for further information on FSA ID use.)
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Social Security Number
- A computer capable of running either:
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or better
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or better
- Apple Safari 2.0 or better
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 3.02 or higher installed. (If you do not have Acrobat Reader, go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/ to install it and then return to this page.)
- The ability to temporarily disable any pop-up blocking software
It is recommended that you print (on paper or as a pdf) any page of your MyLoanData experience that you think will be helpful to have as a future reference. (Please remember to store all personal financial records safely and securely, whether in paper or electronic form.)
Strive for financial success.